Gravitational Aspect is a great option for a build if gamers prefer to play Sorcerer class, as it turns the Ball Lightning skill into an extremely powerful spell. Unfortunately, Diablo 4 players may struggle with incorporating it into their playstyle, as finding it can be pretty challenging since there is only one real way to get it.
For those struggling, this guide provides all the necessary information Diablo 4 fans will need on Gravitational Aspect, as well as instructions on how it can be used.
Where to Find Gravitational Aspect in Diablo 4
In Season 1, players could get it as a reward for completing Stage 4 challenges, but now, unfortunately, there is no such possibility. Instead, gamers will need to focus on constant farming and grinding of items to be able to get Gravitational Aspect.
The fact is that players can only get this aspect by finding a legendary item with this feature. To make the search easier, fans can use the following tips:
- Completing dungeons: One of the main sources of loot will be dungeons filled with enemies. For Diablo 4 players, completing such dungeons is routine, and if they are lucky, one of the loot items can be a legendary gear that contains Gravitational Aspect.
- Defeat World Bosses: World Bosses are another way to get more legendary items. These bosses spawn in specific locations every few hours, and gamers can beat them with other players to get rewards.
- World Events: Another practical option is to complete World Events, which, like bosses, can be found in the game world. The tasks can vary, and for completing them, players get a big chest of loot, which can contain a legendary item. In addition, by completing World Events, fans also earn Obols, which they can then spend at the Purveyor of Curiosities to try their luck and get a legendary item that may contain the Gravitational Aspect.
It is also worth noting that not all pieces of equipment can contain this aspect, but the following can:
- 1H weapon
- 2H weapon
How to Use Gravitational Aspect in Diablo 4
If players are lucky enough to get a legendary item with Gravitational Aspect, there are two ways to use it:
- Create a Build: If a legendary item with this aspect is suitable for the user’s build, they can immediately equip it and enjoy the benefits. Otherwise, gamers can create a build that will work well with the found item.
- Extract the Aspect: If players don’t like the first option, then extracting the aspect from the equipment is a great alternative. To do this, fans will have to come to the Occultist and perform certain actions to extract the aspect. After that, they can imprint it on the equipment they find more suitable.
When all this is done, gamers can finally enjoy the effect of Gravitational Aspect. Its in-game description reads “Ball Lightning orbits around the character, but the damage is reduced (15 – 25%).”
$45 $60 Save
PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
June 6, 2023
Action RPG, Hack and Slash