- World of Warcraft has finally added the missing blue and white Night Elf Heritage armor variant in Patch 10.2.
- Players must defeat Fyrakk in the new Amirdrassil raid and complete the epilogue questline to unlock this cosmetic.
- Though the armor can only be used by Night Elves, it’s unclear if players have to be Night Elves to unlock it. The raid completion requirement may be removed in future updates.
World of Warcraft has finally added the missing blue and white color variant for the Night Elf Heritage armor in Patch 10.2, Guardians of the Dream. To unlock this World of Warcraft cosmetic, players must defeat Fyrakk in the new Amirdrassil raid and complete the following epilogue questline.
During Patch 10.1.7, Fury Incarnate, World of Warcraft added a new Heritage Armor questline for Night Elves. However, when players completed the quest, they discovered the white and blue recolor of the set, first seen on the Public Test Realm and on the official World of Warcraft website, was not given to them as a reward. World of Warcraft later clarified the set would be added sometime in the future.
As of Patch 10.2, Guardians of the Dream, it seems World of Warcraft has finally added this missing set to the game. The gates of Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope–World of Warcraft: Dragonflight’s last raid–opened on November 14, giving players access to the new encounters, as well as the epilogues that come after. Reddit user and World of Warcraft player RheaRaisin reported that, when a Night Elf character completes the subsequent questline, they are rewarded with the Raiment of Amirdrassil–the elusive armor that shares the new World Tree’s color scheme.
How to Get the Second Night Elf Heritage Armor in WoW
- Enter the Emerald Dream zone by starting the Patch 10.2 campaign. Players do not need to complete the campaign to enter the raid.
- Form a raid group and defeat Fyrakk on any difficulty. The full raid will be available on LFR on December 12.
- Pick up the A Blossom Witnessed quest from Tyrande near the raid entrance and complete the New Beginnings epilogue chapter in World of Warcraft.
While this cosmetic can only be used by Night Elves, it is unclear at press time whether players have to be a Night Elf in order to unlock it. Most seem able to pick up the quest, but it may be possible that only a Night Elf receives the cosmetic ensemble. Either way, players can expect the raid completion requirement to be removed in future Dragonflight updates, allowing any player to more easily complete the chapter and get this cosmetic.
Though the reception to the epilogue of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight has been mixed, many Night Elf fans are relieved to finally get this stylish cosmetic. There are still some World of Warcraft races waiting for Heritage Armor sets, and recolors of existing sets that are currently unavailable, so hopefully, it will eventually add them into the game in the future as well.
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight was developed by Blizzard Entertainment and is the ninth expansion pack for the iconic massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft.
Dragonflight features an overhauled user interface, raises the level cap to 70, and introduces a new race and class.
- November 28, 2022
- Blizzard, Activision
- Blizzard, Activision