The Ethereal Manor is a location in Remnant 2 that was added to Losomn with the release of the Awakened King DLC, and it serves as an event for players to complete. This event centers around escaping from the manor, and there are two ways by which that can be done. This guide details both of the methods that can be used to complete the Ethereal Manor event in Remnant 2 and describes the rewards associated with both approaches.
To note, players that are interested in claiming both the rewards detailed in this guide will need to complete the Ethereal Manor event twice. Indeed, it is only possible to claim one reward per event, and fans that want them both should be prepared to reroll Remnant 2‘s Losomn numerous times.
Remnant 2: Ethereal Manor Puzzle Solution
Find the Death-Soaked Idol
Players can resolve the Ethereal Manor event by finding the Death-Soaked Idol, an Amulet in Remnant 2 that increases all damage by 5% for each entity within 20m suffering from a unique Status Effect (stacking up to five times). Here are the steps that fans should take to find the Amulet, and that item serves as the reward for completing the event in this way:
- Enter the Ethereal Manor and look through the windows that are cut into the five closed doors (three upstairs and two downstairs).
- If the seated NPC that initiates the event is in the room beyond the window, DO NOT open the door.
- If the NPC is NOT in the room, open the door and collect the quest item that is inside. (Note: The quest item can be seen through the window when it is in some rooms).
- Repeat the preceding steps four more times to collect the Death-Soaked Idol.
While Remnant 2 players should be able to complete the Ethereal Manor event simply by following the steps that were just provided, a few points of clarification may make the process easier to understand:
- Only one door can be opened each time the Ethereal Manor is reset (either by collecting a quest item or coming into contact with the seated NPC).
- Coming into contact with the NPC will fully reset the event, requiring players to start from the beginning.
- The quest item is a Strange Talisman the first time that it is collected. It becomes a Bloody Talisman for the second, third, and fourth collections. It becomes the Death-Soaked Idol for the fifth and final collection.
- Players that have taken Remnant 2‘s Explorer Archetype to Level 10 can use Fortune Hunter to confirm which room holds the quest item.
Use Liquid Escape
Players can escape the Ethereal Manor by using Liquid Escape, a consumable that sends the player character back to their last checkpoint. Indeed, drinking the Liquid Escape during the event will put fans in a unique area where they can claim the Crimson Dreamstone, a Ring in Remnant 2 that causes crits to increase Skill Damage by 1% for 10 seconds (stacking up to 15 times).