Sea of Stars has a small town called Mirth that players will get to help build as part of the story. Mirth slowly becomes a town filled with all sorts of people and shops, and players can help by bringing building plans to Jirard the Constructionist.
Each plan builds a new shop in town that players can also find people to run, like the new inn that needs an innkeeper in Mirth, the fishing hut, and even an item shop. To build Mirth up as much as the player can, they will need to collect four different building plans and four different people for each of those buildings to run them.
Where to Find the Building Plans for Mirth in Sea of Stars
All four of the building plans are found in the same location: Mirna’s Market of Marvels. This underwater shop takes Rainbow Conches in exchange for secret items. Once players have 39 of these hidden rainbow-colored shells, they can purchase all four of the building plans needed for Mirth, the town named by Sea of Stars‘ main character Garl.
- Four Rainbow Conches: Inn Plans. This will give players a place to rest in town as well as the Wheels Champion for Mirth.
- 19 Rainbow Conches: Item Shop Plans. Here, players can get one of the many snack recipes in Sea of Stars.
- 22 Rainbow Conches: Fishing Hut Plans. This will also construct a fishing hole in Mirth.
- 39 Rainbow Conches: Spa Plans. The Spa is the only one of its kind in the game, and it can give stat boosts for 250 gold each.
Where to Find All the NPCs to Run the Shops in Mirth in Sea of Stars
Once all 39 Rainbow Conches have been gathered, the plans purchased from Mirna, and then built by Jirard, players will need to collect the NPCs to run each of these buildings. Each NPC comes from a different location around the world, and players will want to get each one to help 100% this rewarding JRPG.
- The innkeeper in Sea of Stars is found by going to Town of Lucent. Talk to Edward in the Inn there, and he will talk about how his brother needs a job.
- The Merchant Family is found in Docarri Village in the building at the bottom right of town. Swim through the whirlpool to get to them.
- The Spa worker can be found in Stonemasons Outpost. He will be the one who is taking a bath or wants to take a bath, depending on whether players have completed his mission yet or not.
- The Fishing Master is found in the Inn at Mooncradle. Interact with him to tell him all about Mirth.
- PC, PS5, PS4, Switch, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One
- August 29, 2023