- Xbox announces Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on Xbox Series X/S consoles and controllers, with $50 off select consoles and $10 off select controllers starting November 18.
- The Xbox Series S Starter Bundle, originally priced at $299.99, will be available for $249.99, including the console, wireless controller, HDMI cable, and three months of Game Pass Ultimate.
- Xbox is also offering free engraving on Elite Series 2 Controllers purchased through the Xbox Design Lab, starting November 23, alongside other early Black Friday console and controller deals.
A week before Thanksgiving, Xbox has announced its Black Friday and Cyber Monday hardware deals on Xbox Series X/S consoles and controllers. Retailers from Amazon to GameStop have been promoting early Black Friday video game deals, but publishers and hardware manufacturers like Nintendo and PlayStation have also been teasing significant holiday savings.
Fans were excited to hear rumors that Xbox Series X could be getting a major Black Friday price cut thanks to some European listings. With games like Starfield being exclusive to the current-gen hardware, gamers might be looking to make a jump from the Xbox One. With the high-end Xbox Series X coming in at just under $500, some holiday savings might be just what many fans have been waiting for.
Xbox has announced that, starting as early as this weekend, it’s knocking $50 off select Xbox Series X/S consoles and $10 off select wireless controllers. Beginning on Saturday, November 18, the Microsoft Store and participating retailers will be offering the Xbox Series X for $449.99 USD and the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle for $249.99 USD. The Series S starter bundle includes the 512 GB version of the console, a wireless controller, a high-speed HDMI cable, and three months of Game Pass Ultimate to play games like Starfield, Forza Motorsport, and Halo. Additionally, both the Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Bundle and the Series X Forza Horizon 5 Bundle will be $50 off.
Microsoft is also offering $10 off on select Xbox Wireless Controllers starting November 18. Beginning on Thanksgiving, November 23, Elite Series 2 Controllers purchased through the Xbox Design Lab are eligible for free engraving. This deal runs through November 30. In combination with some of the best early Black Friday console and controller deals this year, there are some serious savings to be had for Xbox gamers.
Xbox Black Friday And Cyber Monday Hardware Deals Overview
- $50 off Xbox Series X consoles (including Diable 4 Bundle and Forza Horizon 5 Bundle) – starting November 18
- $50 off Xbox Series S Starter Bundle – starting November 18
- $10 off select Xbox Wireless Controllers – starting November 18
- Free engraving on Elite Series 2 Controller with Xbox Design Lab – starting November 23
For those looking to jump into the current generation of Xbox hardware, these are likely to be some of the best deals available for some time. Xbox Series X/S hardware hasn’t been discounted too often since its release, so $50 off represents some significant savings – especially for the Series S Starter Bundle which normally retails for $299.99 USD.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are also great for finding deals on games. Microsoft itself is touting some major savings, and retailers like Target are offering buy two get one free sales on video games across platforms.
Microsoft’s ninth-generation console, the Xbox Series X is a powerful machine that can support 4K resolution and 60 fps, depending on the game. Released alongside the Xbox Series S, the Series X has a Custom AMD Zen 2 CPU, a Custom RDNA 2 GPU, and 16 GB of RAM.
- Original Release Date
- November 10, 2020
- Hardware Versions
- Xbox Series X
- Original MSRP (USD)