While playing GTA 5 Online, players may encounter an urgent need for money for some reason, so they have to sell their possessions. Although there is no direct option to sell houses, cars, etc. in the game, there is an effective method that will allow players to get some money for their ownership. This option will be available if fans own more than one property. This guide provides complete information on how to sell a property in GTA 5 Online and all the nuances involved.
How to Sell Property in GTA 5
Even though the developers haven’t added the option to sell property in GTA 5 yet, players can still trade it for another property of the same type and get the price difference credited to their account. Below, apartments are used as an example, and fans can see the steps that need to be followed to do this:
- Players should take their phones and open the Internet application.
- Then they need to go to the Dynasty 8 website, which they can find in the Money and Services tab of the Internet app. It can be recognized by the image with the logo of a green house with a sun. Players should be careful to distinguish it from the Dynasty 8 Executive website.
- When gamers open the website, they will need to select the View Property Listings option and then adjust the Price in the upper-left corner by selecting the Low to High option. After that, choose the cheapest property.
- Next, in the upper-left corner of the screen, players will see the Trade In Property window, where they can simply exchange the property that they want to get rid of for the one they have just selected.
- After that, the difference in value between the two properties will appear in the bank account, and players will also own the cheaper house.
Players should note that if they would like to sell their high-end apartments, they will need to make sure that there are no more than two cars in their garage for this method to work, as this is the maximum number of cars available in cheap properties. By the way, in addition to apartments, this method will also work with other types of property, such as bunkers, offices, garages, motorcycle clubhouses, etc.
$20 $40 Save $20
- Grand Theft Auto
- PS5, PS4, PS3, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC
- Rockstar North
- Rockstar Games
- Open-World, Action