Roblox: Blox Fruits is a game based on the popular anime One Piece. In this experience, fans must explore and farm a lot to become stronger. This guide will tell players how to get a Dark Coat, a mystical accessory that can greatly increase the stats of fans. It has a small chance of dropping, so players will have to spend a lot of time to get it. In addition to the guide on how to get it, players will also learn the stats of Dark Coat in Roblox: Blox Fruits.
Blox Fruits: How To Get Dark Coat
To get this rare item, players need to kill the boss Darkbeard, but the chance of it being dropped is only 2%, so players should be ready to spend hours grinding it. Below, fans will find a step-by-step guide on how to get this mystical accessory.
How to Get Fist of Darkness in Blox Fruits
As mentioned above, to get the Dark Coat, it is necessary to kill the Darkbeard Raid Boss. In turn, to summon this boss, users need to get the Fist of Darkness. In Roblox: Blox Fruit, there are two ways to do this and players can choose the most convenient one:
- Fist of Darkness can be obtained by killing Sea Beasts. In this case, the chance of this item dropping is 5%.
- The second option is to find the Fist of Darkness in one of the chests located around the map. But keep in mind that Fist of Darkness appears only once every 4 hours.
How to Summon Darkbeard in Blox Fruits
After players have obtained the Fist of Darkness, they have to summon the Darkbeard Raid Boss to kill it. To accomplish this, perform the following steps:
- First, fans should go to the Dark Arena in the Second Sea.
- There they should find an altar.
- And finally, to summon Darkbeard, they should place the Fist of Darkness on the altar.
After that, the players will face a rather long fight, and most likely they will have to kill this boss several times as the chance of the Dark Coat dropping is only 2%.
Dark Coat Stats
All this hard work to get Dark Coat is worth it because of the cool stats of this item. Fans can check out the stats of this item below:
- 600 Energy.
- 600 Health.
- 15% more damage when using Blox Fruit attacks.
- PC, iOS, Android, Xbox One, PS4
- September 1, 2006
- Roblox Corporation
- Roblox Corporation
- Game Creation System