The Eevee evolutions are some that trainers across Pokemon games continue to want to collect with each game that releases, and it is no different with Pokemon Sleep. This app has had a positive impact on many trainer’s lives as it allows them to catch Pokemon in their sleep, including Shinies, while tracking their sleep patterns at the same time.
When it comes to evolving Pokemon, each one has a different process that is needed for it to evolve into the desired Pokemon. With each Eevee evolution, players will need to follow different instructions. For example, in Pokemon GO, players will need to walk around with Eevee as their companion and have it nicknamed based on which of the evolutions they want to receive. However, the process works more similarly to console Pokemon games when it comes to Pokemon Sleep due to it requiring different types of stones. This guide will explain how to get the different Eevee evolutions.
How To Evolve All Eevee Types In Pokemon Sleep
First things first, players will need to have an Eevee Pokemon in their Pokemon Sleep app. This Pokemon will spawn randomly when players sleep while tracking it, but there is no guarantee what days it will spawn. However, it can be a pretty common one, so players have opportunities to get all the different evolutions.
Once an Eevee spawns, players can fill up their hunger bar with biscuits, and it will be added to the players’ inventory of Pokemon to add to their party. A lot like Pokemon GO, Pokemon Sleep allows players to level up their Pokemon and evolve them as well. This is where players will want to use some of the different types of stones.
There is a total of 7 different stones, but not each one will be used to evolve the Eevee’s into its desired evolution. Some Pokemon will require the player to have a certain amount of Eevee candy, and a certain amount of time slept with that Eevee before it can evolve. Below are the requirements for each different Eevee.
- Vaporeon will require x1 Water Stone and x80 Eevee Candy
- Jolteon will require x1 Thunder Stone and x80 Eevee Candy
- Flareon will require x1 Fire Stone and x80 Eevee Candy
- Espeon will require x150 hours of sleep with Eevee, will need to be evolved between 6 am and 6 pm, and x80 Eevee Candy
- Umbreon will require x150 hours of sleep with Eevee, will need to be evolved between 6 pm and 6 am, and x80 Eevee Candy
- Leafeon will require x1 Grass Stone and x80 Eevee Candy
- Glaceon will require x1 Ice Stone and x80 Eevee Candy
- Sylyeon will require x150 hours of sleep with Eevee and x80 Eevee Candy. Players will also need to keep the Pokemon happy
By following the list above, these are all the ways to get each of the different Eevee evolutions in Pokemon Sleep. While there are sometimes events in Pokemon Sleep that allow players to be able to get many of the same Pokemon, like Eevee, just having good sleeping habits will help players get Eevee in the morning.
- Android, iOS
- July 17, 2023
- Niantic, Select Button