One of the best things about Naruto X Boruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections is the wide array of characters. The game features over 130 characters, covering almost everyone from Naruto and Boruto. Each character has a different fighting style, so players can pick the one that they like the most.
In addition to this, the characters have various ninjutsu and secret techniques with which they can deal heavy damage to their opponents. Naturally, it will take some time for players to find the character that suits their style the best. After doing so, they can focus their efforts on that single character and unlock new items for them. While most accessories and costumes are easy to get, some require players to raise the proficiency of that particular character.
How To Raise Character Proficiency
Naruto X Boruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections players can raise the proficiency of a character very easily by sticking to the following steps:
- Enter Game Select Mode and then open the Sub-Menu.
- Use the D-Pad or the left analog stick to scroll down to the Check Proficiency option. Press the X/A button to confirm the selection.
- A list will appear on the screen, which will be filled with all the characters in the game.
- Once again, use the D-Pad or left analog stick to find the desired character and follow it by pressing the X/A button.
- This will bring up a prompt that will display the character’s picture and proficiency level on the left. On the right side, players can find all the tasks they need to fulfill to raise the proficiency of the character.
- Then, players can exit to the Game Select Mode and choose Online or Normal battle, whichever the game demands.
- For instance, Naruto Uzumaki requires players to complete 10 battles. So, they just need to select Naruto and use him in 10 fights.
If players forget the other missions, they can view them after the end of the battle by pressing the L2/LT button. After increasing proficiency to a certain level, players will unlock new poses and finish scenes for the character they’re using.
It is obviously going to take a lot of time for players to raise the proficiency of every single character in the game, so it is better to focus on the ones that they like first before moving on to a different one.