- Fortnite is set to introduce a new Rhythm Mode featuring renowned artists like Linkin Park and Lady Gaga, allowing players to immerse themselves in the role of artists using musical instruments.
- The leaked mode is expected to be available on December 9, offering iconic tracks and potential free rewards, though players should wait for confirmation from Epic Games.
- Fortnite has a history of collaborations with popular franchises, and recent leaks suggest future collaborations with Lego and Doctor Who are in the pipeline, attracting new players to the game.
A recent Fortnite leak indicated that the game will soon bring a new Rhythm Mode featuring some renowned artists and bands, such as Linkin Park and Lady Gaga. Fortnite offers a large pool of in-game modes, which have strict rules and are fun in their own right. Some of these modes rotate in and out of the game, while others remain available each season. Aside from Team Rumble and Party Royale, core game modes in Fortnite include Battle Lab, Zero Build, and Impostors.
Every so often, Fortnite players call the developers to add a specific gameplay feature as a permanent game mode; for example, they once demanded the Zero Build, which focuses on gunplay and removes building skills, be made available in each season. Some also asked Epic Games to keep the classic OG map as a standalone mode for those who want to play on original settings. Fortnite has broken its all-time concurrent player record with the return of OG, which may leave the developers torn between making the map an in-game mode or removing it in due time.
The latest Fortnite leak from HYPEX has revealed that a new Rhythm mode, which features some famous artists and bands like Alice Cooper, Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, and Toto, will be added to the game on December 9. It will allow players to use musical instruments, including Vocals, Drums, Guitar, and Bass, to immerse themselves in the roles of artists. In addition to Imagine Dragons’ Thunder, the upcoming mode will feature a lineup of iconic tracks and give free rewards. As is the case with previous Fortnite leaks, players should take it with extreme caution until confirmed by Epic Games.
Fortnite Rhythm Mode Artists, Band, and Songs
- Lady Gaga – Pokerface
- Toto – Africa
- Linkin Park – Numb
- Alice Cooper – Poison
- Imagine Dragons – Thunder
If the leak holds true, this limited-time Rhythm mode will become available one week after the end of Fortnite‘s OG Season. Information about event rewards is scarce, but fellow players on Reddit theorize that the game could add emotes based on songs. Some also hope for a Lady Gaga skin, but it seems very unlikely at the moment.
Over the years, Fortnite has had many collaborations with popular franchises, from Street Fighter and Marvel to Attack on Titan, ultimately attracting new players to the game and allowed them to get cosmetic outfits of their favorite fictional characters. The good news is that recent leaks suggest Fortnite would collaborate with more franchises, including Lego and Doctor Who, in some way in the future.
Fortnite is a massively popular game that has several modes, the most famous of which is the online battle royale mode. In this mode, players collect items, build structures, and battle it out to be the ultimate victor.
- PC, iOS, Mobile, Xbox One, Android, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Switch
- July 25, 2017
- Epic Games
- Epic Games
- Survival, Battle Royale
- Online Multiplayer
- Unreal Engine 5
- T for Teen – Violence
- Platforms That Support Crossplay
- Mobile, PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S
- Split Screen Orientation
- Horizontal Only
- Number of Players
- PS Plus Availability