Yusuke in Freefall is the sixth Quest in Persona 5 Tactica, and players that hope to complete it must be extremely precise with their actions. Indeed, fans will need to execute specific movements and attacks in order to defeat all the enemies on the map within one turn, and determining exactly what those actions are can be difficult. For those players that are having some trouble figuring out how to approach Quest 6 in Persona 5 Tactica, this guide is here to help.
To note, the method that is detailed in this guide uses Morgana with Follow-Up+, a skill in Persona 5 Tactica that allows the character to activate Follow-Up twice in one turn, unlocked. While it is undoubtedly possible to complete this Quest with a different third party member, and without using Follow-Up+, fans who want to finish Yusuke in Freefall quickly are advised to carefully follow the instructions that are below.
P5T: Quest 6 Walkthrough
1. Move Morgana to the left to set up a Follow-Up attack with Joker.
2. Climb the ladder with Joker and Attack the guard from the left, sending the enemy down into Morgana’s Follow-Up and triggering a 1-More for Persona 5 Tactica‘s Joker.
3. Situate Joker between the boxes that are ahead to prepare for a Triple Threat attack.
4. Move Morgana to the right to set up a Follow-Up attack with Yusuke.
5. Use Yusuke to Attack the guard near his starting position, sending the enemy down into Morgana’s second Follow-Up and a Drummer.
6. Climb the ladder with Yusuke, Dash across the roofs, and Attack the next guard to send him to the ground and trigger another 1-More.
7. Situate Yusuke between the boxes that are ahead to prepare for a Triple Threat attack.
8. Move Morgana into the position depicted in the image that is above. With Morgana in this position, Persona 5‘s Yusuke can use Triple Threat without eliminating all the downed enemies.
9. Use Triple Threat with Yusuke.
10. Move Morgana into the position depicted in the image that is above.
11. Use Triple Threat with Joker.
After unleashing Joker’s Triple Threat, players will see the final enemies on the map fall and will have completed this Persona 5 Tactica Quest. These fans are then free to use their GP reward to unlock new skills for Joker and Yusuke, or they put their efforts toward completing more optional Quest and main story Missions.
- PC, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Switch
- November 17, 2023